Show off your newly built or remodeled space to its best advantage with our final construction cleaning.
Have you recently completed a construction project? Whether the project involved brand new construction or remodeling, the space is not going to look its best immediately following completion of the work. Though the construction crew may attempt to clean up after themselves, a good deal of dust and debris will remain. Fortunately, you can take care of this mess with expert final construction cleaning from Custom Cleaning Services.
What Does Final Construction Cleaning Include?
All of our cleaners have been specifically trained in final construction cleaning. You can rest assured we will do a thorough job, making sure every newly built item is clean and ready to use. This includes:
- Removing all stickers & glue from new materials
- Removing minor debris
- Cleaning floors (sweeping & mopping or vacuuming)
- Dusting walls, baseboards, moldings, door frames, and windowsills
- Wash windows in and out
- Thorough bathroom cleaning including scrubbing tubs, showers, sinks, toilets, countertops, and tile floors
- Detailed kitchen cleaning including countertops & backsplashes, and interiors & exteriors of all appliances
- Complete cleaning of cabinetry including interior and exterior surfaces, shelves, drawers, and slides
- Washing light fixtures, vents, switch plates, mirrors, and windows